Bitcoin will be the gold standard of cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future. However, it is possible that Bitcoin will be found, for some reason as yet unknown, to be insufficient for the uses of the future. It does have a number of flaws, including: the low number of transactions possible per minute, the high amount of electrical energy needed for mining, and the possibility that some entity may find a previously unsuspected exploit and game the system. We look at 7 Altcoins that could potentially replace as the number one cryptocurrency in future.
Submit your Infographics for $20
- ▼2019 (86)
- ▼May (8)
- How to do Website Images Optimization [Infographic]
- Common Pregnancy Health Issues
- Pros and Cons of R Language
- Top Employable Skills in IT Recruitment
- Visualizing the Information Superhighway
- 10 Instagram Marketing Mistakes That Could Get You Blacklisted!
- What does GDPR mean for IT Service management?
- The Future of Finance: 6 FinTech Trends For 2019 and Beyond
- ►April (4)
- ►March (20)
- ►February (25)
- ►January (29)
- ▼May (8)
- ►2018 (287)
- ►2017 (202)
- ►2016 (136)
- ►2015 (9)