Are you wanting to form your company in the UAE? If so, you aren’t alone. The country is considered to be the business hub of the Middle East. That’s because it is one of the most popular destinations for business owners and entrepreneurs around the world. What makes the UAE so appealing is that it offers no corporate taxes, no income taxes, a world-class infrastructure, and so much more. In order to have a business in the UAE, you will have to make it legal by getting a trade license. It’s a requirement for all businesses in the UAE to have a license.
Here are the different types of trade licenses that are available in the UAE:
1. Commercial License
2. Industrial License
3. Professional License
4. Tourism License
5. Agricultural License
6. Craftsmanship License Receiving your business license is the final step to company formation.
Here is the process that you have to go through to set up your business in the UAE and get your business license:
1. Get required permission
2. Select a business activity
3. Choose a local sponsor
4. Select a legal form or structure
5. Reserve a trade name
6. Apply for initial approval
7. Get external approvals
8. Rent an office
9. Register your tenancy contract with Ejari
10. Submit important documents
11. Make Payments The UAE is known for its simple company formation, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have any problems.
There’s a lot of paperwork that comes along with forming your company in this business hub, and that could cause some issues if you aren’t familiar with the legal system in the UAE. Don’t let anything put a delay in your business setup. Let MSZ Consultancy guide you through the entire process so you can quickly get your trade license and start doing business.
Infographic Source: https://mszconsultancy.com/infographics/getting-a-trade-license-in-the-uae/