How To Change The Name Of Your LLC

, , Leave a comment

Spread the love

If you currently have a Limited Liability Company (LLC), and want to change the LLC’s name (or any other information that was part of the original filing such as address or members), a Certificate of Amendment must be filed with the form provided by your secretary of state. There will also be a filing fee that must be paid when you submit the amendment. For example, if you live in California you can type in “California Secretary of State” in your search engine. Click on the appropriate link and type in your topic (“LLC name change form”) to find what you’re looking for. In this specific circumstance, you’ll need to fill out Amendment to the Articles of Organization (Form LLC-2).

Infographic Source:


Leave a Reply