When detariffication starts, motor insurance premium will no longer be tariffed, which means that insurance companies will be free to calculate premium on their own. Risk-based pricing will be implemented which means that when determining the price of premium, insurance companies will take into consideration several risk factors, such as: Gender of driver, Age of driver, Vehicle make and model, Driver’s place of residence, Claims history, Use of vehicle and Driver’s occupation. The list could be longer and the risk factors may differ from one insurer to another.
Submit your Infographics for $20
- ▼2019 (86)
- ▼May (8)
- How to do Website Images Optimization [Infographic]
- Common Pregnancy Health Issues
- Pros and Cons of R Language
- Top Employable Skills in IT Recruitment
- Visualizing the Information Superhighway
- 10 Instagram Marketing Mistakes That Could Get You Blacklisted!
- What does GDPR mean for IT Service management?
- The Future of Finance: 6 FinTech Trends For 2019 and Beyond
- ►April (4)
- ►March (20)
- ►February (25)
- ►January (29)
- ▼May (8)
- ►2018 (287)
- ►2017 (202)
- ►2016 (136)
- ►2015 (9)