An infographic about the Information Superhighway. Contains data about which TLD sites use, what CMS sites use (where applicable, data on whether or not sites use SSL/HTTPS, and how long domain names tend to be. The infographic shows that the most common top-level domain name choice is, by far, .com. It also shows that over half of all sites redirect to HTTPS and that this is getting more common over time. Additionally, the data shows that WordPress is the most common content mangaement system and that roughly two of three websites use a content management system of some type. Finally, the infographic shows that the median domain length is nine characters, although larger sites tend to have shorter domain names.
Submit your Infographics for $20
- ▼2019 (86)
- ▼May (8)
- How to do Website Images Optimization [Infographic]
- Common Pregnancy Health Issues
- Pros and Cons of R Language
- Top Employable Skills in IT Recruitment
- Visualizing the Information Superhighway
- 10 Instagram Marketing Mistakes That Could Get You Blacklisted!
- What does GDPR mean for IT Service management?
- The Future of Finance: 6 FinTech Trends For 2019 and Beyond
- ►April (4)
- ►March (20)
- ►February (25)
- ►January (29)
- ▼May (8)
- ►2018 (287)
- ►2017 (202)
- ►2016 (136)
- ►2015 (9)