Every person living in Mumbai has kind of an emotional connect with the city. And it’s only when you visit the city you realise the reason why is that so. Not only does the city has best of spots to hangout with friends or the local cuisine that beats any cuisine in the world but it has people who are so honest that they will surprise you with their humility. Be it a the Chowpaty or the Marine Drive there are some amazing places you can visit in Mumbai but if if you want to really explore it then these are some of the regions you must explore. Just look out for the cheap flights from Goa to Mumbai and travel to have an awesome time in the bollywood city.
- Chowpatty: One of the most renowned shorelines and the quintessential hangout spot for Mumbaikars. As the warmth of the day starts to dissipate, head down to the shoreline, grab a chair and take it the different sights, sounds and smells. A visit to Chowpatty won’t resemble an average western shoreline encounter so take an opportunity to absorb it all. Test a portion of the best food stalls in Mumbai by the passage of the shoreline. Make certain not to miss pani puri, pav bhaji and kulfi. At long last, go for a walk. From the shoreline, Malabar Hill is toward the North and to Marine Drive is toward the South, so you can’t turn out badly!
- Mohamed Ali Road: One of Mumbai’s most dynamic and confused neighborhoods, the Mohamed Ali Road range is an absolute necessity see for any bold voyager. It is home to Mumbai’s biggest Muslim populace and it is the epicenter of the city’s Ramadan merriments (we run a unique road nourishment visit right now of year). Be that as it may, you don’t have to sit tight for iftar amid Ramadan to test the flavorful non-veggie lover road sustenance around there. Notwithstanding nourishment, Mohamed Ali Road zone is justified regardless of the trek for its business sectors: Bhindi Bazaar (sustenance), Nul Bazaar, and Chor Bazaar or “Steal’s Market”.
- Malabar Hill: With some of the most costly land on the planet and additionally the world’s most costliest houses, Malabar Hill is the ideal delineation of the great imbalance that exists in Mumbai. Meander up the slope from Chowpatty shoreline and underneath the tree lined way you will overlook that you are in a city flooding with more than 20 million occupants. At the top quest for an excellent Jain sanctuary and the Hanging Gardens. Looking North from the greenery enclosure, you will have the capacity to recognize the Ambani House and in the event that you look toward the south you will get an eye-popping perspective of Chowpatty Beach and Marine Drive.
- Dharavi: 60% of Mumbai’s populace lives in ghettos of Dharavi. In the event that you really need to get a feeling of how Mumbaikars live then you have to make tracks in an opposite direction from Bandra and Malabar Hill and find out about what life resemble in one of Mumbai’s numerous ghettos. The most fascinating and most open ghetto for voyagers is Dharavi which is home to around one million individuals and is situated on one square mile of area in the focal point of Mumbai.
- Bandra: Celebrities, stars and endless eateries, bars and architect stores characterize this rich Mumbai suburb. However, underneath its classy surface lie some of Mumbai’s quaintest neighborhoods. Settled right alongside fundamental streets stopped up with activity, exemplary Bandra neighborhoods are holding up to be found. These areas have been gobbled up by the city throughout the years on its persistent walk north. Invest some energy investigating amid the day and afterward stick around for supper or a beverage at one of the numerous fabulous bars or eateries.
The regions mentioned in the list will help you get the raw feel of the city for which it is famous. However, keep your eyes on the cheap flights from Goa to Mumbai to save money and get best offers.
Leave a Reply